Pay-Per-Click/Search Engine Marketing Manager
This is a digital marketing position for a well-established E-Commerce company who manages 5-8 online stores across multiple verticals. Responsibilities for this position will include the creation, implementation, management and analysis of multiple online marketing campaigns and initiatives. Marketing channels used by this position will include Google Adwords, Product Listing Ads (PLAs), Targeted Remarketing, and Email campaigns.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented and possesses an analytical mindset. On the job training will be provided by our industry experts but prior experience and a self-starter mindset is mandatory.
- 3+ years advertising or digital marketing experience working with one or more ecommerce brands.
- 3+ years Professional PPC experience with Google Adwords, Google Product Listing Ads, Bing, and other targeted internet marketing.
- Experience with Email marketing to current customer base.
- Adept knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to build a marketing strategy as part of a team and then work self-sufficiently to implement it.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Illustrator CC. (You will have an in-house designer to work on graphics for all campaigns with you but you will often be expected to maintain small changes yourself).
- Strong command of excel functions necessary to slice-and-dice data.
- Ability to produce bi-weekly KPI reports to communicate performance trends
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
SearchFit offers all of its employees:
- Paid Time Off