Step I : Merchant Account Setup
- Sign up for a BitPay account. Make sure to verify your email and fill in your business information & settlement information – https://bitpay.com/dashboard/signup
- Configure Settlement
- Get a Pairing Code: Payment Tools → Integration Resources → Manage API Tokens → Add New Token
Step II : Pairing with SearchFit
- 1. Go to SearchFit Administration → Settings → Other Payment Methods and choose ‘Bitpay’ From The “Payment Method” dropdown.
- If Pairing Status is “Paired” click “Unpair” to disconnect the current pairing
- Fill in all of the fields needed.
- Enter the pairing code received from the Bitpay Administration in the corresponding field.
- Click “Update”
- Verify that the “Pairing status” field’s value is “Paired”
- Go to the Bitpay administration → Payment Tools → Integration Resources → Manage API Tokens and verify that the selected Token is active:
- The label matches the chosen one from the SearchFit Administration
- Token ID is present