Many ecommerce platforms offer the fundamental ability to create coupons. The challenge that many ecommerce marketers face, is the customizability of the coupon. It has to have criteria that meets their specific needs. The SearchFit coupon system allows ecommerce marketers the freedom to tailor and customize coupons in many different ways. The sophisticated coupon settings allow marketers and managers many freedoms, but here is a list of the primary things a marketer can do:
- Create coupons for multiple SearchFit sites from a single admin panel.
- Create coupons for all customers or for only website Members.
- Coupons can be applied to entire sites, per manufacturer, per category or to individual products.
- Coupons can be set to activate and expire on specified dates.
- Set an email alert when the number of coupons remaining reaches a specified number.
- Coupons can work with other discounts or be restricted from other discounts.
- Coupons can add products to an order based on criteria and give a discount on the additional product.
That is just the start of what coupons can do! The couponing system gives ecommerce marketers and managers a wide range of freedom to offer specific or broad discounts.← Back to Marketing & Social Media Features