SearchFit offers features that can help you build your ecommerce website specifically geared towards B2B customers. General retail consumer site users are often price driven with little loyalty. Although B2B site users also required competitive pricing, they also value loyalty and service to build lasting relationships over time. Searchfit offers many features that will build your wholesale ecommerce business, but these are the most prominent B2B abilities:
- Multistore: Publish multiple websites from a single database. Each website can utilize every SearchFit feature, and you can limit administrator access for each site.
- Dealer only: Convert one of your websites to a “Dealer Only” password protected site. With a simple setting, you can convert one of your sites to require a user and password to view products and make purchases.
- Per store pricing and content: each published website can display different pricing, including your dealer only website (dealer pricing), this means you can publish your wholesale pricing, behind a password protected dealer website. In addition to select pricing, you can publish unique content per website.
- Tiered Pricing: another way to show dealer pricing, is with the tiered pricing feature that allows you to display unique pricing per dealer. For example, dealer 1 would see the price for a widget at $15.00, while a different dealer would see the same widget for $17.50.
- Per store payment options: We understand B2B customers require different payment options than B2C consumers. With this feature, a dealer only site can use a completely separate credit card processor and payment methods than a consumer site.
Whether you use just the multistore feature or a combination of other SearchFit features, we have a solution to your needs. The multistore feature will allow you to create a highly functional website that caters to both B2B and B2C (Business-to-Consumer) needs. Sign up today for a free 30-minute demo with our ecommerce expert!← Back to New & Innovative Features